Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Homemade garland

Inspiration landed and Christmas decorating started in earnest. First on the agenda was the creation of a new garland. Stars cut from old greeting cards on one side and wrapping paper on the other with strands of rafia glued in between to form a light, cheerful garland.


















And it looks just lovely on the tree too. Due to the scale of the house, there are now only two large trees rather than 3 smaller ones. This one is my favorite with old fashioned ornaments and two treasures that were my mother's favorite decorations.




























2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, I will share more later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you are so creative. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Passionate about shoes, serenity, chocolate, innovation, fireflies, community service, creative expression, tolerance and love.

Lovely blogs

search