Thursday, December 3, 2009

O Christmas Tree(s)



4 beautiful trees, 1 glorious occasion for filling the house with sparkly loveliness. I adore them all!

The very small pink tree features my late grandmother's silver eyelash tinsel. I only have 1 strand, but it is precious.









The largest tree has the most sparkles, glitter and glam.






































This tree in the bedroom has homemade stars, garlands, old fashioned decorations and a couple of my mom's treasured ornaments from many years ago.











This small tree is decorated entirely with wooden toy ornaments that belonged to Cristy's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Passionate about shoes, serenity, chocolate, innovation, fireflies, community service, creative expression, tolerance and love.

Lovely blogs

search