Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Textile inspiration


I follow a fair number of blogs dedicated to decorating and design and have tried to pick up a few ideas here and there as we continue to feather our nest.

With not much of a budget (OK, none) for furnishings, I'm counting on textile accessories to help establish a cohesive feeling within rooms, and between rooms.
Four of these pillow are from textile designers whose work I adore (John Robshaw and Mary Mulcahy), the rest are simply lovely handmade pieces from individuals who sell the fruits of their creativity via etsy.

double-click for larger view! :)

1 comment:

  1. Pillows are definitely a great way to pull together a room! I never decorate a room without them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Passionate about shoes, serenity, chocolate, innovation, fireflies, community service, creative expression, tolerance and love.

Lovely blogs

search