Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Poindexter
- Passionate about shoes, serenity, chocolate, innovation, fireflies, community service, creative expression, tolerance and love.
Lovely blogs
-
-
simple chicken tacos3 days ago
-
-
Smoky Andouille Lentil Soup5 days ago
-
Escape to the Country With Me8 months ago
-
-
-
PLEASE UPDATE THE RSS FEED2 years ago
-
DAJTEMU5 years ago
-
-
Emma Kohlmann x Salter House5 years ago
-
-
Bronze Hirsch Lebensgros6 years ago
-
-
-
Save pdf smaller size mac online9 years ago
-
-
Christmas Past9 years ago
-
Rita Chan Interiors10 years ago
-
-
HD Buttercup Santa Monica Popup11 years ago
-
-
-
-
Never Fails13 years ago
-
Merry Christmas13 years ago
-
I Am Modern Feature14 years ago
-
dry the river14 years ago
-
Perfection14 years ago
-
The Long Goodbye.15 years ago
-
Alphabet 12: A15 years ago
-
Moving Home!16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Love the colors....beautiful imagery.
ReplyDeletethank you. walking through the carnival was more than a little creepy though. I was experimenting with the night landscape scene setting on my camera.
ReplyDeleteReally lovely, I love fairground lights. They just make gorgeous photograghy, I like to slow them down a little too so that the rides go all blurry, lol
ReplyDelete