Shortly after this Cristy did get a new pair of chore boots to replace this sad, sad pair that had reached the end of their useful life. And happily, the store had 50% off the 2nd pair, so I got some too!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Poindexter
- Passionate about shoes, serenity, chocolate, innovation, fireflies, community service, creative expression, tolerance and love.
Lovely blogs
-
-
simple chicken tacos4 days ago
-
-
Smoky Andouille Lentil Soup6 days ago
-
Escape to the Country With Me8 months ago
-
-
-
PLEASE UPDATE THE RSS FEED2 years ago
-
DAJTEMU5 years ago
-
-
Emma Kohlmann x Salter House5 years ago
-
-
Bronze Hirsch Lebensgros6 years ago
-
-
-
Save pdf smaller size mac online9 years ago
-
-
Christmas Past9 years ago
-
Rita Chan Interiors10 years ago
-
-
HD Buttercup Santa Monica Popup11 years ago
-
-
-
-
Never Fails13 years ago
-
Merry Christmas13 years ago
-
I Am Modern Feature14 years ago
-
dry the river14 years ago
-
Perfection14 years ago
-
The Long Goodbye.15 years ago
-
Alphabet 12: A15 years ago
-
Moving Home!16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks for all the warm wishes you sent for our little tater bug. I am just dancing, they just live a quick walk up the driveway and I had to go visit twice yesterday, to bring food of course...lol
ReplyDeleteDon't you just LOVE duct tape? It can fix just about anything.
ReplyDeleteFact is, years ago while in college, I snapped the pipe leading to my muffler when crossing some railroad tracks. I 'fixed' it with duct tape. Darn fix job lated a full 3 years. Wow.
Congrats on the new kicks!
:-)